* Annual subscriptions have been raised for the first time in a long time to £40 for 2017.
* Subscriptions are due on or before the first outing at Winterfield GC on the 26th March 2017.
* Outing fees have also been raised slightly to -
* Subscriptions and fees have been raised slightly to compensate for rising costs and the subsidies at other events, such as Away Day & Dance, which may still be reduced.
* Competitions will be as always over the summer -
* For Greensomes and Singles please submit your name to the Match Secretary (Ian Sim) before the first outing if you wish to be included in the draws.
* For the championships, the qualifiers will be at the second (Kilspindie) and third (Longniddry) outings. The top four in the A & B categories at each outing will qualify for the draw. If you do not wish to enter the Championship please let the Match Secretary know prior to the outing.
* Draws and dates for each round will be posted and updated on the Draws page of this website.
Matches, SGU & LGA
* SGU Belhaven Best Handicap -
* SGU Belhaven Best Captain & Secretary -
* LGA Champion of Champions & Handicap competitions -
* LGA Team event -
* Hickory Challenge -
Brian Johnston (Captain) – Malcolm Henderson (Vice Captain) – Colin Johnston (Past
Ian Gordon (Minute Secretary) – John Franklin (Handicap Secretary) -