Port Seton Golf Club was founded in 1912 and originally played on a course extending from the Ship Inn towards Seton Sands. During WW2, the course was closed and the land re-allocated for the war effort. Reformed in the late 50’s, the club has existed as a non course owning club until present day. Over recent years the club has flourished and has a very active membership including a number of honorary members, and has a regular waiting list of between 10 & 20. We are a Summer club with 8 outings per year and our aim is to provide cheap golf for our members.